Subject: Soa and Ontology work

All:

One more item that we probably want to make crystal clear WRT our liaison
with the open group is that this in no way shows any preference over any
other group.  If others are working on similar projects, I would like to
also make sure we reach out to them on an equal basis.  We discussed this on
the call but have not communicated it well on the list.  I seem to recall
that we had a few earlier requests to work with ontology projects (one was
in OWL I believe) that predate the Open Group effort.

Also - if there are other groups or projects beyond just ontology work, I
would also like to reach out to those too.

Sr. Technical Evangelist - Adobe Systems, Inc.           *
Chair - OASIS SOA Reference Model Technical Committee    *
Blog: http://technoracle.blogspot.com                    *
Music: http://www.mix2r.com/audio/by/artist/duane_nickull*