Subject: FW: SOA approach

Title: FW: SOA approach
TC:

Here is another activity happening in the EU based on the RM.  I wanted to share this with you all to illustrate the impact of the work we have done and encourage us all to reach out and support efforts such as this in the future.

I have responded to Oriol and will travel to Barcelona to meet with his group in the future.   If anyone who is EU based is able to visit them before May, you may wish to contact him directly.

Duane