Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] updated service description

Title: Re: [soa-rm-ra] updated service description
For some reason I thought we had a conference call today however the SOA RM TC website says we do not.

I tried to dial in at 8:00 but got a response that the call is scheduled for 11:00 AM PT today (or so that is what the robot told me).

Frank, Ken?

Duane