Subject: Re: [soa-rm] Groups - RA Face to Face added

All:

I will be unable to attend as I am expected to present in Ottawa for a
government group on SOA.  Ironic - yes!

Duane

On 3/25/07 5:09 PM, "frankmccabe@mac.com" <frankmccabe@mac.com> wrote:

RA Face to Face has been added by Francis McCabe*

Date:  Tuesday, 24 April
> 2007
Time:  All Day

Event Description:
Face to Face, to be held at JPL in
> Pasadena. Contact Jeff Estefan (Jeffrey.A.Estefan@jpl.nasa.gov) for local
> arrangements.

Agenda:
Primary agenda: to construct an initial RA document for
> review by the RM comittee.

Minutes:

This event is one in a list of
> recurring events.
Other event dates in this series:

Wednesday, 25 April 2007,
> All Day
Thursday, 26 April 2007, All Day

View event
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/soa-rm/event.php?event_i
> d=14797

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your
> email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able
copy and paste the entire link address into the address field of your
> web
browser.

Sr. Technical Evangelist - Adobe Systems, Inc.           *
Chair - OASIS SOA Reference Model Technical Committee    *
Blog: http://technoracle.blogspot.com                    *
Music: http://www.mix2r.com/audio/by/artist/duane_nickull*