Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] Re: [soa-rm] Open SOA Group to Submit Specs to OASIS

The source for my information also says: "18 companies have joined the
effort to work on new industry specifications..." and then lists
17:

http://www.osoa.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=4178

I surmised that #18 = Zend from this resource, where Zend is listed
in 2x listings:

http://www.osoa.org/display/Main/Service+Component+Architecture+Partners

Who knows...

-rcc