Subject: Format for Issue submissions

Please follow Frank's instructions in his e-mail of 5/24/07.  I've set
up a filter on the e-mail headers.  Therefore, please pay particular
attention to the header format information in Frank's email, so that I
will not miss any of your issues in my quite crowded  in-box.

Note, my filter will capture this e-mail.

Thanks for your help

Don

--
Don Flinn