Subject: Re: [soa-rm] Format for Issue submissions

Don et al:

I have comments for the first 25% of the document.  I will be continuing to
read and comment on the rest.

First - well done everyone!  This document has a lot of good thinking
encapsulated in it.  It will just get better and better as we get more
critical audiences to review.

Question:  would you like what I have to date send to the email as per
Frank's direction or to wait until I have the full set done.  I thought it
might help other reviewers if they had a first set of comments.

Duane