Subject: Minutes 5/6/07 Telecom

Please send me any comments, corrections or omissions.

6/6/07 Telecom for RA

Quorum was achieved
Meeting minutes of 5/30/07 Accepted

Management Discussion:
Frank: did some more work but hadn’t yet send it out
Still having trouble with first diagram
Took out FCAP but kept a reference to it
Added some configuration and accounting
at this point in the meeting Frank e-mailed what he had completed

Don: The first Issues List was uploaded to the documents section

Danny: Dropped the MP3 recording due to excessive line static.

Frank: Believes that the governance diagram is sufficient
Figure 34 - Different resources are manageable, in a number of different
ways

Jeff: Concept map from Web Services Architecture document seems to
capture what is needed. However, contracts are missing

Frank: Managing business performance of services needs to be added
Self-referential aspects of management and management of policies are
needed.
Need to talk about management infrastructure – How we do management?

Jeff: Should minimize Management Infrastructure

(Discussion on what should be included.)

Danny: Should de-emphasize management

Jeff: Need emphasis on the Management Life Cycle

Frank: We had long discussion in WSA on this
We could include an example of a life cycle
Also, managing of Policies and Resources is needed
Question - What do we have to cover in management?
What goes into the operation center to manage?

Jeff: Need to do some homework. Sent some references to the mailing list

Frank: WSDM might be worth looking at

Frank: Interaction will be the subject for next week.

Jeff: No MP3 for this meeting due to the static problem.

--
Don Flinn
President