Subject: [soa-rm-ra] Call for comments on Version 0.2 (Second time lucky?)

Dear fellow TC member:

The SOA Reference Architecture subcommittee would once again like to
solicit comments and feedback on the second draft of the
Reference Architecture.

   It is available for download at http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/
workgroup/soa-rm-ra/download.php/25043/07-08-00003.000.pdf

We received a number of welcome comments and suggestions on the first
draft; and we have revised the document accordingly. The RA SC
believes that it is an opportune moment to request additional
comments and feedback.

**** The comment period for this draft extends until September 15th
2007 *****

  While comments on any part of the document are welcome, we
particularly wish to encourage comments and suggestions on section 4.

  As with the previous version, we request that you follow the
guidelines outlined below for
submitting comments as the RA SC would like to process comments in a
fair and equitable manner.

   We are requesting that comments and issues be as specific as
possible: where at all possible a comment to be tied to specific line
numbers in the draft. Furthermore, it would be very helpful to the
work of the committee if any issues are accompanied by specific
wording revisions where appropriate.

   The process for submitting comments and issues is very similar to
the process used during the development of the RM itself: we request
that you complete a small spreadsheet and email the result to the RM
list:

0. Any issues should be sent to soa-rm@lists.oasis-open.org and CCed
to Don Flinn (flinn@alum.mit.edu).

1. The email header SHALL include the phrase - Issue.  Please do not
send an issue as a reply to another email. This will allow Don to
capture the issues and not replies the issues, of which there may be
many.  Conversely, if you are discussing an issue, please do not put
the the word issue in the email header.  For discussion of an issue,
use something like I#xx in the header, where xx is the issue number.

2. Please use the attached Excel template. If you don't have Excel,
please put the pertinent information in the body of your email as
follows: