Subject: RE: [soa-rm] Status and Review

Title: Status and Review

+1

From: Peter F Brown [mailto:peter@pensive.eu]
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2008 5:21 AM
To: Duane Nickull; soa-rm

Hi Duane:

I have remained an observer on the RA SC in order to keep the work on my radar, but without the bandwidth to participate.

There have been times when I’ve been tempted to comment, however, as an observer, this cannot be done.

What would be helpful would be for the RA SC to submit their main drafts to the RM TC mailing list so that the full TC is able to comment and have some exchange in advance of a full TC meeting – it goes without saying that this should *not* be an occasion for re-opening debates that have been exhaustively pursued within the RA, but focus on the high-level oversight...

All the best,

Peter