Subject: General Electric, Westinghouse and SOA...

As we’ve used the “electricity grid” extensively as a worked example of SOA RM principles, I found the attached article in today’s UK Guardian, particularly astute...

Cheers,

PensiveSA_Logo_small.jpg

Peter F Brown

Managing Director

Supporting the Information-Driven Enterprise

Pensive S.A.

-  Thoughtful Goals

-  Thoughtful People

-  Thoughtful Solutions