Subject: RE: [soa-rm] Agenda for meeting (on now)

Title: Agenda for meeting (on now)

Duane, all:

Sorry I missed the call, but I was tied up in meetings with the European Commission all day and have only gotten away in the last hour.

Reading between the lines of today’s posts, however, it look slike you got the green light to publish the V0.4 of the RA – great news. I look forward to the follow up

Regards,

Peter

From: Duane Nickull [mailto:dnickull@adobe.com]
Sent: 23 April 2008 17:34
To: soa-rm
Subject: [soa-rm] Agenda for meeting (on now)

Minutes and other administrivia

Discuss the Reference Architecture produced by the RA Subcommittee.
Potential vote to approve as Comittee Draft

Discuss item to propose RM for SOA to be put to ISO as official ISO standard.

ANy other business as the Chair may deem fit.

NOTE: If you want to get an item on the Agenda, please notify dnickull at adobe dot com in advance.

"Speaking only for myself"
Senior Technical Evangelist - Adobe Systems, Inc.
Blog - http://technoracle.blogspot.com
Community Music - http://www.mix2r.com
My Band - http://www.myspace.com/22ndcentury
Adobe MAX 2008 - http://technoracle.blogspot.com/2007/08/adobe-max-2008.html