Subject: Formal Request to move SOA Reference Architecture work to publicreview

Mary:

The SOA RM TC would like to formally request, via this email, that you set
up a Special Majority Vote as defined in the OASIS Technical Committee
Process at http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process-2008-02-05.php.  The
process states that only an OASIS administrative contact may set up such a
vote therefore, we hereby request it.

The purpose of this vote is to move the the Committee Draft for Reference
Architecture for Service Oriented Architecture Version 0.4 to a full public
review.

Here's a link to the SOA-RA version 0.4 Public Review Draft candidate:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/soa-rm-ra/download.php/28077/08
-04-00006.001.pdf

Please let us know if we have to change the titles or metadata for this
document.

Additionally, here's a link to the meeting minutes in which the TC requested
this action:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/soa-rm-ra/download.php/28087/SO
A-RA%20Minutes-Apr-23-2008.doc

Also, here's a link to the meeting recording (MP3):

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/soa-rm-ra/download.php/28082/20
08-04-23%20Committe%20Draft%20Public%20Review.mp3

If there is any further information you require, please contact me ASAP and
I will provide.

Thank you.

Duane Nickull
TC Chair.