Subject: RE: Formal Request to move SOA Reference Architecture work to public review

Hi Duane,

  No need for a special majority vote to go to public review; full majority is
sufficient and can either be conducted in a TC meeting or set up by the chair.
It seems that the minutes are sufficient to indicate that this actually
happened. However, this action needs to be undertaken by the Technical Committee
rather than the Subcommittee. A subcommittee has no power to make decisions
under the OASIS rules. While the filename seems to indicate that the minutes are
from the TC, the heading implies it was a subcommittee meeting instead.

  Also, just as an aside, you should always list the actual attendance in the
meeting minutes (if this was actually meeting minutes for the TC rather than
SC). Additionally, any submission to another standards body must by done by
OASIS rather than the Technical Committee; you'll need to work with Jamie on
that. You can refer to the OASIS Liaison Policy for more specifics.

  All the best,

Mary