Subject: SOA-RM TC page needs update!

Duane,

Although Bill Cox erroneously suggested that I was referring to Ken as TC chair (believe me, I know who's our TC chair and in corresponding message to you), I did want to follow up on Bill's point correctly pointing out that our SOA TC webpage is out of date, particularly with respect to the content listed under the Technical Work Produced by the Committee link, see:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=soa-rm#technical

I brought this up several times in the past and it has yet to be resolved.

The first link is, as Bill pointed out, a link to our Committee Spec, not the official standard.  It's probably OK to list past versions, but we must certainly should have the final formally ratified standard available here in addition to the OASIS standards page and homepage.

In addition, we should have a link to the SOA-RA PRD1 along with a link to the formal comment feedback page from Mary.  Here's that link:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tc-announce/200805/msg00003.html

Although a link to the formal SOA-RM standard is available from the OASIS homepage, I've had people contact me who have only navigated to our work via the SOA link from the OASIS navigation pane on the homepage, then to our SOA-RM TC page.  The result is they have been referencing (even today) the SOA-RM committee draft.  And we're almost into two years since ratification!

How soon can we make these updates happen?

Appreciate following up on this.

 - Jeff E., JPL