Subject: Fw: The Open Group SOA Ontology

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2008 5:42 AM
Subject: The Open Group SOA Ontology

Hi, Duane -

Thanks to everyone who has commented on our draft SOA ontology (at
http://www.opengroup.org/projects/soa-ontology/doc.tpl?gdid=16940 )
so far! The comments received from all sources are now listed at
http://www.opengroup.org/projects/soa-ontology/uploads/40/17299/ontocomments01.txt

I understand that OASIS is preparing further comments. The project
team will start developing a new draft on Monday, September 8th,
taking comments received into account. It would be great if you could
send the additional comments to me before then, please.

Regards,

Chris
++++

Dr. Christopher J. Harding
Forum Director for SOA and Semantic Interoperability
THE OPEN GROUP
Thames Tower, 37-45 Station Road, Reading RG1 1LX, UK
Mailto:c.harding@opengroup.org Phone (mobile): +44 774 063 1520
http://www.opengroup.org
The Open Group Conference & Member Meeting
Featuring the 20th Enterprise Architecture Practitioners Conference
Arabella Sheraton Grand Hotel, Munich, Germany, October 20-24, 2008
http://www.opengroup.org/munich2008/
TOGAF is a trademark of The Open Group
UNIX is a registered trademark of The Open Group in the US and other countries