Subject: Fwd: [emergency] Balloting for OASIS Standard - EDXL-RM v1.0

Hi Folks,

I wanted to forward this announcement for the EDXL_RM specification)
to our list and ask those of you associated with OASIS member
companies to ask your representative to vote on this important
specification for emergency management. Naturally, I recommend a vote
in favor of the specifications since I worked on them.

Cheers,
Rex