Subject: Acknowledgements for RA work

Dear Member:
   The RA committee is gradually gearing itself up for another public
review of the RA document.

   As chair I would like to make sure that all who wish to be
acknowledged are given the opportunity. Similarly, if you do not wish
to be acknowledged, that is also your right.

   I request therefore, that you check the first public review draft
(located at http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/soa-rm-ra/download.php/28224/08-04-00006.002.pdf)
  and please let the RA editors know if you have not been acknowledged
and would like to; (and conversely also).

  Thank you
Frank McCabe

smime.p7s