Subject: Re: [soa-rm] Fwd: Users of SOA Refrence Model or Architecture?

Title: Re: [soa-rm] Fwd: Users of SOA Refrence Model or Architecture?
US Justice Reference Archtiecture, European Broadcasters union, US DOD (including Pentagon, US mil, US Air Force etc all use it as base doc, BAE, Lockheed Martin, Adobe, British Airways, Northrop Gruman plus many others.

On 28/02/09 6:34 PM, "Ken Laskey" <klaskey@mitre.org> wrote:

I figured I'd pass this along in hopes of getting a more comprehensive list that I would tally myself.  Send to me and I'll collate and cc this list on the results.

Ken

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Huhns, Michael" <huhns@cec.sc.edu>
Date: February 28, 2009 6:16:28 PM EST
To: "Laskey, Ken" <klaskey@mitre.org

Subject: Users of SOA Refrence Model or Architecture?

Hi Ken,

My colleagues and I working on services and agents at the University of South Carolina are very impressed with the SOA Reference Model and Reference Architecture that you have helped produce.

Do you know of any organizations, individuals, or agencies that have implemented systems based on your Reference Model and Architecture?  I am planning to recommend that my university adopt your Model and Architecture to guide the development and deployment of its services, and it would nice if I could point to some success stories or even just strong interest.

Cheers,
Mike Huhns

Ken Laskey
MITRE Corporation, M/S H305      phone: 703-983-7934
7515 Colshire Drive                         fax:       703-983-1379

Duane Nickull, Vancouver, BC Canada
Senior Technical Evangelist - Adobe LiveCycle ES and Enterprise
Duane's World TV Show - http://tv.adobe.com/#pg+1537
Blog - http://technoracle.blogspot.com
Twitter - http://twitter.com/duanechaos
Community Open Source Music - http://www.mixmatchmusic.com