Subject: Seven Contexts for Service System Design

Hi:

Bob Glushko at the Centre for Document Engineering at Berkeley, and fellow member of the OASIS Board, has asked me to publish a link to his recent paper on “Seven Contexts for Service System Design” which has natural points of resonance with a lot of our work on the SOA RM and RA.

Any comments on feedback on the paper, to the list please and I’ll get these back to Bob. He is working on a longer paper that will go in to SOA stuff in more detail, so any input would be appreciated here...

http://people.ischool.berkeley.edu/~glushko/glushko_files/SevenContexts.pdf

Cheers,

Peter

WebSiteLogo.jpg

Peter F Brown

Managing Director

Pensive S.A.

Your GPS for Information

Pensive:

-  Thoughtful Goals

-  Thoughtful People

-  Thoughtful Solutions

t:

+32.2.346.4866

m:

+32.472.027.811

e:

peter@pensive.eu

w:

www.pensive.eu

Pensive S.A. is registered in Belgium, N° 895.677.610 (RPM Brussels)

Registered Office: Avenue de Mercure 13/13, B-1180 Brussels

Correspondence/Visits: Avenue Brugmann, 382, B-1180 Brussels