Subject: Notice of meeting

Title: Notice of meeting
One week from today, we will have another general SOA RM TC meeting.  The details shall be posted on the Kavi site at OASIS (see “calendar”).

If you have any agenda items, please send them to the chair (me) in advance.

On the agenda, we have several items that I encourage you to contribute your input to.

  1. Election of a new chair for the OASIS SOA RM TC.  I have expressed an interest in resigning as chair however will see the process through for the election of a new chair.  There are two proposals being discussed and we have not fully concluded the discussion.  The options are to have either one or two chairs.  There are two candidates who have expressed an interest in standing.  Both Frank McCabe and Ken
Laskey have expressed interest of been nominated.  Nominations are not closed and others who are of standing member or voting member may be nominated.  For a list of qualifications and those who are qualified, please consult our TC website.

2. Concurrently, a discussion item was placed on the agenda to move the next work of the RA subcommittee into the RM TC itself.  This would obviously impact whether or not we want separate chairs for the SC and TC.

Please give these two items some thought and discussion on the RM list.

Duane Nickull
Chair
--
Adobe LiveCycle Enterprise Architecture - http://www.adobe.com/products/livecycle/