Subject: Re: [soa-rm] OASIS SOA-EERP Whitepaper

I'm reviewing all of the SOA-EERP workproducts in the Public Review in
cluding the White Paper (except schemas and examples--I'll vet the
schemas separately, but not the examples). I will copy the TC with my
final review email. It'll probably be tomorrow morning before I finish.
I'm about half-way through now.

Cheers,
Rex

--