Subject: Re: [soa-rm] summary of service definition suggestions

I think that Ken's suggestion of putting this discussion of notional and
IT-oriented definitions of service into a White Paper that includes
citing the other definitions is spot on. Let's not spend more time
wrestling that alligator. I suggest we hold that discussion in a series
of RM meetings separate from finishing up the SOA-RAF.

I did not bother even getting started on my own hobby horse here.
Suffice it to say that I will contribute it to the White Paper effort.

Count yourselves lucky... for now ;-)

Cheers,
Rex

--