Subject: Re: [soa-rm] service in a SOA ecosystem

Ken
 I understand the issue, SOA!=success. But, is it really necessary to keep hammering that theme? There are many many instances of the same equation. There is no silver bullet, only rearranging of deck chairs. Just some arrangements work better than others. (This is especially true of architecture where that is all we are doing.)
Frank