Subject: Notes on purpose of RAF from last week's telecon

I had an action from last week’s telecon to listen through the recording and try and summarize the last part of the discussion on views, viewpoints, and the RAF.  That summary is attached.  note that prior to the discussion on  views and viewpoints, Peter made a statement regarding what the RAF was that we all liked and wanted to potentially re-create in the doc.  I went ahead and re-created that statement as the first paragraph of the summary.

Enjoy!

Notes from 1 Dec 2010 TC Committee meeting.docx