Subject: RE: [soa-rm] Re: Legal question

Jamie:
Many thanks for sharing our exchange on this and follow-up comments.
At this stage, it is still an open question for the TC, whether we want to include a particular figure of the IEEE1471 conceptual model.
We may still go ahead without using the diagram.
As you say, the best path is for a TC member to ask permission to reproduce and then to submit this as a contribution to the TC. I am prepared to this as a TC member as I will be writing other material for publication using excerpts from this spec. Once I have such permission granted, we can decide as a TC whether we still want to use it or not. For the moment, we have a few other more priority issues to deal with though!

Cheers, and a Happy New Year!
Peter