Subject: date and time for SOA-RM meeting

All,

We came close to quorum today but didn’t quite make it, and we can’t move forward on voting for a Committee Spec or a public review without a quorate meeting.  I would like to schedule this meeting ASAP, and Peter suggested I use Doodle to canvass for times people would be available.  I set up the poll and generated the link below.  It is now to you to answer the poll at your earliest convenience (earlier, if possible) so we can identify a meeting time.  Note, I’ve given lots of possibilities between now and the middle of July, and when you choose an option, it remains underlined..  Also, (Yes) mean you’d prefer not but could make it.

The Doodle invite is:  I would like to invite you to the Doodle poll "date and time for SOA-RM meeting".

Please follow the link in order to participate in the poll:
http://www.doodle.com/g9d8uq64tecnf3ix

Do it.  Now.

Ken

smime.p7s