Subject: FW: WSRF

Appreciate a few minutes on the call and/or comments from members about this. Any advice welcome.....
Cheers,
Peter

Peter F Brown
Independent Consultant
www.peterfbrown.com
Twitter @PensivePeter

Sent from my phone - Apologies for brevity and typos: it's hard writing on a moving planet

From: John Borras
Sent: 07-Dec-11 2:51
To: Peter F Brown; scott.mcgrath@oasis-open.org; 'James Bryce Clark'
Subject: WSRF

Can you help with a question raised by the Siena Project team.  Do we have a view on the future of the Web Services Resource Framework (WSRF)?  Will the new WS-I MS be looking to pick up on the previous work and resolve some of the issues about it as recorded in Wikipedia -  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_Services_Resource_Framework    Any views would be appreciated please.

John