Subject: Fwd: Hello again

I hope you are doing well. I just wanted to alert you to a new job opportunity in your locality.
We have had many of our clients take this opportunity & I am getting  fantastic stories.

The newspaper has an article featuring one of our members, Kelly R.. It will also you all you all the relevant information you need to get started.
The link is http://todoestaalreves.com.ar/buildcent/Anthony_Wright86/ and I guess the article will be on the home-page until tomorrow.

bye.

Faithfully yours