Subject: Re: Hi Friend.

I guess your job search is going good. I just wanted to tell you to a great job opp in your area.
We have had many of our clients take this opp & I am getting lots of great stories.

This newsite has an article featuring one of our members, Kelly R.. It will also you all you all the relevant info you need to get started.
The link is http://setrika.in/enjoymentallied/Gary_Roberts97/?a=196088&s= and I believe the story will be featured on the home-page until tomorrow.

c ya!

Thank you,