Subject: Re: time from review request to start of review

Hi Ken,

The current queue of requests with TC Admin is pretty low - 14 open
tickets, several of which are grouped. I just took a quick look at
WD08 and it looks pretty good (after all changes are accepted of
course :-> ).

Assuming the approval is good - includes the link to the spec ZIP file
in Kavi, etc. - I expect we would get the public review copy loaded
and the PR started in 10 to 12 days worst case. The last week of July
we will all be at OASIS HQ for our annual meeting so if your request
ran over that, it would delay things a bit.

/chet

--

/chet

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393

TC Administration information and support is available at
http://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tcadmin

Follow OASIS on:
LinkedIn:    http://linkd.in/OASISopen
Twitter:        http://twitter.com/OASISopen