Subject: Feb 19 SOA-RM agenda and reviewing SC38 SOA document comments

All,

The next SOA-RM TC meeting is scheduled for February 19.  Topics for the meeting are
- review of Rex’s ontology work
- review and endorsement of SC38 Part 1 comments
- decision on potential comments for SC38 Part 3, the SOA Ontology

Peter Brown and I serve as liaisons from the SOA-RM TC to ISO/IEC JTC1 SC38.  I have generated comments to Part 1 (of the three part SOA specification) which is currently out for review, and it is fitting that the SOA-RM TC review and endorse these comments before they are submitted.  Also, we should decide what, if any, comments the TC wishes be submitted on its behalf for Part 3.  (Note, the review dealing for Part 2 is in April and will be the subject of a future meeting.)

I do not believe I can distribute the SC38 drafts on a public mailing list, so please let me know if you wish to receive the draft and the comments in preparation for Wednesday’s meeting.  The usual biweekly meeting access details are to be used.  Contact me if you need meeting information.

Dr. Kenneth Laskey
MITRE Corporation, M/S H305          phone: 703-983-7934
7515 Colshire Drive                             fax: 703-983-1379