Subject: Re: [soa-rm] Future structure of JTC 1/SC38

Peter,

The interesting point is the presentation from the French representative during the Madrid meeting, where that person was emphatic that services in the SOA sense had nothing to do with services in the cloud sense.  I would like to see a position stated that states this or states the two manifestations are indeed the same thing.  Beyond my personal preference for the answer, I think this is critical to SC38, else there will be confusion and contradiction going forward.

Dr. Kenneth Laskey
MITRE Corporation, M/S H305          phone: 703-983-7934
7515 Colshire Drive                             fax: 703-983-1379
McLean VA 22102-7508