Subject: Re: agenda for August 6 SOA-RM meeting

All,

As last meeting (which I missed when another meeting ran over), the main focus of this meeting will be to discuss potential SOA ontology work for this group.  Resources have been tentatively identified and we will discuss and, as appropriate, initiate work.

In addition, the following items are also topics for discussion:
- IEEE comments
- RAF models

I will be sending dial-in information to regular attendees.  Please contact me if you need the information and do not receive it shortly

Dr. Kenneth Laskey
MITRE Corporation, M/S H305          phone: 703-983-7934
7515 Colshire Drive                             fax: 703-983-1379