Subject: topics for 12 Nov 2014 SOA-RM call

All,

I believe Rex took minutes during the last call (on 15 October) and then passed the minutes onto Peter when he had to leave early.  There was not significant activity after Rex left so, as I recall, there wasn’t much to add beyond adjourning.  I thought I remember having a copy of the minutes, but I can’t find them now.

Peter - Can you please complete and upload the minutes?
Rex - Can you please forward me what you had in case Peter isn’t able to upload?

I do recall Michael talking about a taxonomy for applying SOA RM/RAF principles to applications of Enterprise Architecture, and Michael distributed that on 27 October.  In the attached, I have added some comments, and we can discuss this further during tomorrow’s call.

Dial-in instructions will be coming shortly to the usual distribution.  Please contact me if you would like to call in and do not get instructions.

Dr. Kenneth Laskey
MITRE Corporation, M/S F510          phone: 703-983-7934
7515 Colshire Drive                           fax: 703-983-1379