Subject: availability and tentative agenda for 2/18 SOA-RM mtg

During the 4 February call, William Sweet proposed a basis for moving forward on our ontology effort and took an action to provide some examples to demonstrate the approach.  William will not be ready for this meeting to present that work but, given a number of people missed the last meeting, it may be a good opportunity for William to bring others up to speed.  So I am canvassing to see who are likely attendees at tomorrow’s meeting.  If we have a critical mass, I’ll set up and distribute call-in information.  If we do not look to have critical mass and if there are not other topics to discuss, I would likely cancel the meeting.

Having come out of the holiday season, I look forward to building momentum around the work.  Please get back to me and we’ll see if  tomorrow can be a step in that direction.

Dr. Kenneth Laskey
MITRE Corporation, M/S F510          phone: 703-983-7934
7515 Colshire Drive                           fax: 703-983-1379