Subject: non-minutes from 18 March meeting

All,

With William as a late cancellation and Michael also as a regrets, Rex and I were the only ones in attendance today.  We agreed:
- we should put off further ontology discussions until William is present
- we may want to consider slipping the meeting time if William has a standing conflict
- the topic of shared services is definitely ripe for discussion and within the scope of the architecture work in this TC’s charter.

Rex and I went over some of the shared services email over the past two weeks and agreed that a number of the details need to be fleshed out.  Most of this is in the existing email threads, and I encourage everyone to come up to speed on the ideas and questions.

Talk with you on April Fools Day!

Dr. Kenneth Laskey
MITRE Corporation, M/S F510          phone: 703-983-7934
7515 Colshire Drive                           fax: 703-983-1379