Subject: RE: [soa-rm] shared services comments -- enterprises and organizations?

Wrt “enterprises as bigger than organizations” -- I think that in the context we are all talking about here the following would be generally accepted observations:

- All enterprises are organizations; not all organizations are enterprises.

- An enterprise is a type of organization; an organization is not a type of enterprise.

- Some enterprises are larger than some organizations; some organizations are larger than some enterprises.

I have not been following this full thread carefully, so you folks might have already integrated these observations into your thinking. If so, I am certain that whatever the consensus is among the active participants will be valid and workable.

If you have discounted any of those observations as inaccurate, I’d like to understand the thinking behind that.

Avanti,

BobN