Subject: Re: [soa-rm] about PoSO and Microservices

Michael,

I found some of the Netflix links to be useful,in particular,

Looking at the explicit connecting of microservices to PoSO, a number of connections aren’t made explicitly but most of those principles not mentioned appear like they could be applied.  Your positions seems more like if not explicitly mentioned, then precluded.  Could you do a more generous assessment of Compliance with PoSO?

Dr. Kenneth Laskey
MITRE Corporation, M/S F510          phone: 703-983-7934
7515 Colshire Drive                           fax: 703-983-1379
McLean VA 22102-7508