Subject: Groups - shared services 20150921_15-09.docx uploaded

Document Name: shared services 20150921_15-09.docx

Description
This is a revision of shared services_15-07.docx. It incorporated comments
received and discussions following the original post. The major change was
the elimination of the term ?enterprise? because I couldn?t find a good
definition with a usable pedigree. The idea of ?organization? was better
defined. So the major revision, which I hope responds to many of your
later comments, drops enterprise as a distinguishing factor and focuses on
what I try to elaborate as ?shared services".
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Dr. Ken Laskey
Group: OASIS SOA Reference Model TC