Subject: Re: [soa-rm] SOA-RAF errata

Hi Folks,
 I am terribly sorry for my so long absence. I had a taugh time with establishing a new organisation for Business Architects. Now, I am a Board member of the Business Architecture Society where I promote a concept SO Ecosystem in the business architecture and organisatinoal structure of companies.

Regarding the diagram belos, the "may reference" relationship raquires clarification: a Contract may reference a Policy, while the opposite is incorrect since a Contract may be non-public, i.e. private (in RAF, it is an explicit contract).

Regards,
- Michael

Sent: Tuesday, January 05, 2016 at 8:42 PM
From: "Ken Laskey" <klaskey@mitre.org>
To: soa-rm@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [soa-rm] SOA-RAF errata
I was working with the SOA-RAF and noticed Figures 10 and 33 were the same.  If we go back to csprd02, the latter figure is the following:
I believe this figure makes more sense in context.

If we agree as a committee, we need to look into the formal errata process, first identifying errata and then fixing the glitches.

Please consider and let’s discuss tomorrow.

Dr. Kenneth Laskey
MITRE Corporation, M/S F510          phone: 703-983-7934
7515 Colshire Drive                           fax: 703-983-1379