Subject: Re: [soa-rm] Groups - Draft - Minutes-SOA-RM TC Mtg, 18 February 2016.doc uploaded

Martin,

I think this clarifies (and better reflects my recollection of the discussion) the sentence  after the one I was questioning.  I suggest keeping this edit but can you look at the sentence that begins “Martin asked Michael…”

Thanks,

Dr. Kenneth Laskey
MITRE Corporation, M/S F510          phone: 703-983-7934
7515 Colshire Drive                           fax: 703-983-1379
McLean VA 22102-7508