Subject: Re: [soa-rm] Building Microservices -- "What About SOA?"

Thanks, Martin.

I have read the Newman book and previously posted some excerpts to this list.  I really like the book except, as with many microservice discussions, it stops just short of the really interesting problems.

I started collecting excerpts from a number of references and hope to get back to that next week.

Dr. Kenneth Laskey
MITRE Corporation, M/S F510          phone: 703-983-7934
7515 Colshire Drive                           fax: 703-983-1379
McLean VA 22102-7508