Subject: Re: [soa-rm] More MSA v. SOA reading

I’ve been through this one and it was actually the basis for Bob Natale and I talking with NGINX.  Good piece.  One of the points I took issue with was the usual portrayal of SOA as SOAP and the ESB.  One of the people we spoke with said he wasn’t the author but likely would not have couched things that way.

I should probably browse this again.

Dr. Kenneth Laskey
MITRE Corporation, M/S F510          phone: 703-983-7934
7515 Colshire Drive                           fax: 703-983-1379
McLean VA 22102-7508