Subject: Re: SOA-MSA Side-By-Side v0.2

Nice to see this growing along, Martin,

Reminded me of my reaction to the characterization that SOA wants to share everything and MSA wants to share nothing, which Michael disagreed with. My thought was that SOA wants to maximize code re-use type sharing while MSA wants to minimize dependencies caused by sharing in the sense of depending on the results of code reuse from other services or Microservices, especially if they cross ownership boundaries. There's a slight difference in the kind of sharing referred to.

Good work,
Rex