Subject: agenda for SOA-RM 20170201

Dial-in information will be sent shortly to usual attendees and other TC members who request it.  Please let me know if you want dial-in info and have not received it.

Reading:
Suggest everyone review December 21 and January 4 minutes.  Lots of good stuff we shouldn’t lose.
- December 21 highlights
  — Martin’s sample questions
  — Anyone else doing microservices @OASIS?
  — Item 7 on service granularity
- January 4 highlights
  — sharing across organizations
  — shared runtimes and dependencies
  — ACM article re security and performance

Agenda:
- Gather discussion topics, e.g. with RedHat; use cases with focus on specific points
  — what functionality to put in microservices/contaoners
  — management of data stores
      . what data
      . how to update data
  — how do related microservices interact to form applications, including passing data or sharing data source
  — governance across microservices provided by (somewhat) independent providers, e.g. multi-enterprise use case
- NGINX Microservices Reference Architecture

Talk with you tomorrow.

Dr. Kenneth Laskey
MITRE Corporation, M/S F510          phone: 703-983-7934
7515 Colshire Drive                           fax: 703-983-1379