Subject: Fwd: [Webinar Tomorrow] 3 Models for Building Microservices

Title: NGINX Webinar

Hi Folks,

If anyone attends this webinar, I would be interested in your impressions. If I didn't have a Dr. appt tomorrow, I would attend myself.

Cheers,
Rex

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2017 15:37:35 -0600 (CST)
From: Emily Turner (NGINX) <emily@learn.wp.nginx.com>
To: rexb@starbourne.com

icon 1

The 3 Models in the NGINX Microservices Reference Architecture

Hi Rex,

The NGINX Microservices Reference Architecture provides three models for implementing robust microservices apps: the simple Proxy Model, the more advanced Router Mesh Model, and the fast, powerful, extra-secure Fabric Model.

Register for tomorrow's webinar and learn:

  • How to move simple monolithic apps into a microservices context
  • How to implement advanced microservices architectures
  • How to achieve secure interservice SSL/TLS communication with high performance

We hope you can join us!

Best,

Emily Turner
NGINX, Inc.