Subject: Fwd: Webinar Recording: Microservices Ask Me Anything: Part 3

Title: NGINX | High Performance Load Balancer, Web Server, & Reverse Proxy

I found the email after all, so here it is, if you'd like to review last week's Microservices Ask Me Anything: Part 3 webinar.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017 11:58:21 -0500 (CDT)
From: Emily Turner <emily@learn.wp.nginx.com>
To: rexb@starbourne.com

Webinar Recording + Resources: Microservices Ask Me Anything: Part 3

Sorry we missed you at this week’s webinar, Microservices Ask Me Anything: Part 3. Click here to view the recorded session.

Here are some additional resources recommended by our presenters:

Here are some additional resources recommended by our presenters:

If you'd like a chance to explore NGINX Plus yourself, sign up for a 30-day free trial

Best,

Emily Turner
NGINX, Inc.

Contact us
nginx-inquiries@nginx.com
1-800-915-9122
© 2017 NGINX, Inc. ⋅ 85 Federal Street, San Francisco, CA 94107
Manage your subscription preferences or unsubscribe.