Subject: Fwd: [Webinar] Microservices Fabric Model Release and Ask Me Anything

Title: NGINX | High Performance Load Balancer, Web Server, & Reverse Proxy

Here's another NGINX Microservices Reference Architecture Webinar. I've registered, but I don't know if I will be able to attend, but I'm still thinking about using their product for my EDXL Reference Implementations project.

Cheers,
Rex

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2017 09:17:46 -0500 (CDT)
From: Emily Turner <emily.turner@nginx.com>
To: rexb@starbourne.com

We’re excited to announce that the Fabric Model of the NGINX Microservices Reference Architecture is now publicly available on GitHub. We’d like to invite you to our upcoming Ask Me Anything webinar so you can ask all your questions about microservices and the MRA Fabric Model, no matter what stage of implementation you’re in.

  • Get the latest answers to your questions about implementing microservices
  • Get a detailed update on how to use the Fabric Model of the NGINX Microservices Reference Architecture
  • Learn about the challenges others are facing in development and deployment
  • Benefit from the speakers' years of experience
Wednesday, July 12 • 10:00AM PT | 1:00PM ET

We hope you can join us!

Best,

Emily Turner
NGINX, Inc.

Contact us
nginx-inquiries@nginx.com
1-800-915-9122
© 2017 NGINX, Inc. ⋅ 85 Federal Street, San Francisco, CA 94107
Manage your subscription preferences or unsubscribe.