Subject: Re: [soa-rm] cancelling 20190115 call

Hope you feel better, Ken,

I would have had to beg off anyway since I'm trying to make tomorrow a programming, troublehooting, research day to see if I can't make som concentrated progress on the project I'm working on.

In two weeks, I'll either have made significant progress or else I'll be pusing the last mile work off on to a willing colleague while I architect the next EDXL reference implementations.

Here it's wet, wet, wet but not freezing cold.

Cheers,
Rex